The Triumph system is designed to measure the specific activity of tritium and carbon-14 by their beta radiation in the environment, biological samples and process environments of nuclear power plants.
The system allows remote and automatic radiation control and monitoring of the content of tritium and carbon-14 in air and water environments in places of industrial emissions from enterprises and nuclear power plants. Unique algorithms for processing spectra of ionizing radiation provide detection and identification with a high probability.
The Triumph system is designed in accordance with the principle of analysis of results according to the coincidence scheme implemented on the basis of two photoelectronic multipliers (FEP). This construction of the system allows to reduce the noise level in the low-energy area.
The main technical characteristics of the product:
- efficiency of tritium registration – more than 60%;
- efficiency of carbon-14 registration – more than 90%;
- own background on tritium – less than 20 imp./min .;
- own background on carbon-14 – less than 30 imp./min .;
- minimum activity on tritium – 12 imp./min .;
- minimum carbon activity – 8 imp./min .;
- sensitivity – 1 Bq / l;
- the instability of the calibration characteristic of the conversion per hour of continuous operation does not exceed 2%; radiation energy range from 5 to 1500 eV;
- energy dependence in the range from 0.06 to 1.5 MeV ± 25%;
- maximum input statistical load no more than 10000 imp./s.
The Triumph system can be used as part of a laboratory to analyze samples containing tritium and carbon-14 based on a liquid scintillator.
Address: Ukraine, SME 03680, Kyiv-142, ave. Palladina, 34a;
Phone: (044) 424-00-29 ;
Fax: (044) 423-17-96 ;