This measuring system is used for monitoring groundwater and surface water.
The system provides automation of the following functions:
- control of relative changes in water level;
- temperature control;
- determination of relative changes in electrical conductivity;
- accumulation and storage of water regime databases;
- information support of interested services.
The OZONE AQUA system allows to solve the following main tasks at the modern technical level:
- collection, systematization and accumulation of information on water regime;
- situation assessment and forecasting of changes in the hydrogeological situation;
- operational preparation of hydrogeological information and various forecasts of water regime elements;
- information services for specialized enterprises, public authorities and local governments.
Significant advantages of the complex:
- possibility of conducting round-the-clock monitoring with receiving data in real time;
- high level of automation of information collection and processing;
- high sensitivity;
- self-testing of functionally important components;
- high protection of the complex from anthropogenic impact and destruction;
- low energy consumption;
- relatively low cost.
Comparative characteristics of “OZONE AQUA” and “TURO” meters
|Meter “OZONE AQUA”||Conductivity sensor of the company “TURO”|
(μSM / cm)
|2 – 20||0,01||0,05||0 – 80||0,02||0,02|
|20 – 200||0,1||0,55||80 – 800||3||3|
|200 – 2000||1||5|
|-2 – +50||0,01||0,1||-2 – +50||0,01||0,05|
|Cost||550 EUR||~5000 EUR|
Address: Ukraine, SME 03680, Kyiv-142, ave. Palladina, 34a;
Phone: (044) 424-00-29 ;
Fax: (044) 423-17-96 ;