State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine »
at the Award:
- named after Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Sobotovych Emlen Volodymyrovych for young scientists with a scientific degree;
- named after Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Belevtsev Yakov Mykolayovych for young scientists who do not have a scientific degree;
- named after Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine Kulish Yevhen Oleksiyovych for graduate students
Requirements participation in these competitions are defined in the relevant Regulations and posted on the website of the Institute. You can read the link: https://www.igns.gov.ua/rada-molodyh-vchenyh/ b>
List of documents submitted to the competition:
- statement addressed to the Chairman of the Commission for Work with Scientific Youth of IGNS NAS of Ukraine, Director, Member cor. NAS of Ukraine, Doctor of Technical Sciences n., prof. Zabulonova YL (chairman of the commission), regarding participation in the competition;
- paper copy of the published scientific work submitted to the competition;
- electronic document with a copy of the published scientific work submitted to the competition (pdf format); li >
- annotation of the work (volume 1-2 pages), which includes the scientific characteristics of the work and conclusions about its relevance and importance.
- list of conferences (if any) at which the work was presented (with documentary confirmation – a copy of the first page of the collection of abstracts and page with abstracts of the report).
Documents submit to the Secretary of the Commission for Work with Scientific Youth of the State Institution “IGNS NAS Of Ukraine “- to the scientific secretary of IGNS NAS of Ukraine Litvinenko Yu.V.
Deadline for submission of documents: 09.11.2020 – 04.12.2020