SI IGNS NAS of Ukraine announces a competitive selection for participation in the postdoctoral research program of the NAS of Ukraine on the topic:
“Thermodynamics of geochemical processes in the environment under the influence of natural and man-made factors”, which is performed in accordance with the Resolution of the VyaFE Bureau of the NAS of Ukraine from 29.07.2020 № 4
Requirements for applicants:
at the time of completion of the competitive selection meet the following requirements:
- age up to and including 35;
- No more than 7 years must elapse from the date of defense of the dissertation for the degree of Candidate of Science or Doctor of Philosophy (PhD);
- conducting research on the topics of research projects announced for the competition;
- the applicant does not work at the main place of work in the IGNS of the NAS of Ukraine;
- The applicant is a citizen of Ukraine.
Applicants must submit the following documents to the IGNS NAS of Ukraine by September 30, 2021:
- signed an application for participation in the postdoc program of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine indicating the name of the research topic to which he wishes to join;
- professional resume (CV);
- cover letter (text no more than 500 words);
- a copy of the diploma;
- dissertation abstract;
- written recommendations from two scientists in the chosen field.
The documents are submitted by Acting Scientific Secretary of the State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” at the address: Kyiv, 34a Akademika Palladina Ave., 3rd floor, 324 rooms, tel. + 38 (044) 424 11 41 , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reception of documents from Mon.-Fri., From 11.00 to 17.00.
Deadline for submission of documents: from July 26, 2021 to September 30, 2021.