“MAK-1” is a software and hardware complex designed for storage and processing of information related to the detection and analysis of radioactive anomalies in wells.
- number of registration channels – 2, including: measurement channel of the integral component of radiation and channel of measurement of the spectral component of radiation;
- sensitivity – 10 Bq / l;
- the instability of the calibration characteristic of the transformation per hour of continuous operation does not exceed 2%;
- the limit of permissible relative error of DER measurement – does not exceed 25%;
- the range of energies of the registered radiation from 5 to 3000 keV;
- energy dependence in the range from 0.06-3.0 MeV ± 25%;
- maximum input of statistical loading no more than 10000 imp./s .;
- operating temperature – from -35 ° C to +50 ° C.
The equipment is recommended for use in mapping of radioactive natural anomalies and contaminants of man-made nature.
Address: Ukraine, SME 03680, Kyiv-142, ave. Palladina, 34a;
Phone: (044) 424-00-29 ;
Fax: (044) 423-17-96 ;