The state institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” announces competitive admission to postgraduate studies in the specialty:
10-Natural sciences (103-Earth sciences) – at the expense of the State Budget of Ukraine and under the terms of the contract;
Entrants to postgraduate studies submit the following documents:
- application in the name of the director of the State University “IGNS NAS of Ukraine” in paper form;
- personal sheet from personnel records, certified by the seal of the institution in which the entrant to postgraduate studies studies or works;
- three color photo cards 3´4 cm;
- list of published scientific works and reprints of published scientific works (if available);
- a research proposal in the form of an essay on the chosen specialty;
- a copy of the diploma of graduation from a higher educational institution and a copy of the appendix to it. For persons who obtained a higher education abroad, the equivalence of the submitted diploma is established in accordance with the “Procedure for recognition of degrees of higher education obtained in foreign higher educational institutions”, approved by order of the Ministry of Education and Culture of Ukraine No. 504 dated 05.05.2015;
- copy of passport;
- a copy of the identification number assignment certificate;
- certificate of candidate exams (if available);
- international foreign language certificate certifying level B2 of the All-European recommendations for language education (if available);
- recommendation of the Academic Council of the higher educational institution (if available);
- a medical certificate on the state of health in the form No. 086/o;
- for conscripts – a copy of the military ticket;
- certificate from the personnel department (for applicants who are not employees of the IGNS NAS of Ukraine);
- a copy of the employment book (for applicants who are not employees of the State University of the National Academy of Sciences of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, if available).
- consent to the collection and processing of personal data.
The passport and diploma of higher education are submitted by the entrant in person.
Documents should be submitted to the scientific secretary of the State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”.
Deadline for submitting documents: from 08/10/2023 to 09/10/2023
Reception hours: from Monday to Thursday from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.