State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry
National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine “
announces competitive admission to graduate school
10 – Natural sciences (103-Earth sciences) – at the expense of the State budget of Ukraine and on terms of the contract;
Applicants to graduate school submit the following documents:
- statement addressed to the director of the IGNC NAS of Ukraine;
- copy of passport (1, 2, 11 st.) and identification code;
- a copy of the document (s) on the obtained master’s degree (specialist) and the appendix to it;
- Copy of military ID or certificate of enlistment (for conscripts);
- personnel record sheet, stamped by the personnel department at the place of work;
- medical certificate of health form № 086-o;
- Four 3 x 4 cm color photos;
- certificate of passing the candidate exams (if you have passed the exams);
- a copy of the certificate certifying knowledge of a foreign language (if any);
- research proposal (abstract);
- list of published scientific papers and inventions (if available);
- Minutes of the interview and review of the abstract by the prospective supervisor.
Passport and diploma of higher education are submitted by the applicant in person.
The documents are submitted by Acting Scientific Secretary of the State Institution “Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine” at the address: Kyiv, 34a Akademika Palladina Ave., 3rd floor, 324 rooms, tel. +38 (044) 424 11 41, e -mail: email@example.com.
Reception of documents from Mon.-Fri., From 11.00 to 17.00.
Deadline for submission of documents: from July 26, 2021 to September 10, 2021