List of documents for admission to graduate school
Applicants to graduate school submit the following documents:
- statement addressed to the director of the IGNC NAS of Ukraine;
- copy of passport (1, 2, 11 st.) and identification code;
- a copy of the document (s) on the obtained master’s degree (specialist) and the appendix to it;
- Copy of military ID or certificate of enlistment (for conscripts);
- personnel record sheet, stamped by the personnel department at the place of work;
- medical certificate of health form № 086-o;
- Four 3 x 4 cm color photos;
- certificate of passing the candidate exams (if you have passed the exams);
- a copy of the certificate certifying knowledge of a foreign language (if any);
- research proposal (abstract);
- list of published scientific papers and inventions (if available);
- Minutes of the interview and review of the abstract by the prospective supervisor.
Passport, diploma of higher education and diploma of scientific degree are submitted by the entrant personally.